Use of the information and data contained within this site or these pages is at your sole risk.
If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency and completeness.
This site links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarize yourself with these.
All linked websites are linked ‘as if’ and The South Australian Collaborative Childhood Project:
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world
- does not authorize the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site you do so at your own risk.
The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. The South Australian Collaborative Childhood Project may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this page.
The South Australian Collaborative Childhood Project, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked website into another language
- make not presentations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this site or its use or any website linked to this site
All photos containing children have been used with permission by the families (by formal consent forms stored at the appropriate service site) and may not be used for any other purpose without express permission by The South Australian Collaborative Childhood Project.