The South Australian Collaborative Childhood Project acts within the South Australian Government’s framework of respecting the privacy of website users.
This statement sets out the site’s policies relating to the privacy and security of your personal information and security of your other information.
This site collects and users the following information from users:
- A record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- The user’s IP address
- The date and time of the visit to the site
- The pages accessed
- The documents downloaded
- The type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party except in accordance with the Government of South Australia’s Information Privacy Principles (IPP).
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilize this site. There are alternative ways to obtaining information from, and transacting business with, The South Australian Collaborative Childhood Project for those users who do not wish to use the internet.
- Please note that this site contains links to a number of other websites that are included on the basis of containing content related to the South Australian community, business or government. When a user has clicked on a link to another website, they leave this site and this privacy and security statement does not apply to those websites.
- The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this site on a regular basis that you carefully read the information provided.